I recently purchased a kitten from Rebecca Sprague at http://silvercattery.com/. I was so excited to finally pick up my kittens at the airport as they were a surprise for my child. Within minutes I had taken one of my kittens out of the pet carrier to check him out and cuddle with him. I was in for the shock of my life. My poor kitten has a deformed mouth and jaw area. He was missing several teeth, one of his canine teeth was so offset it was cutting into the roof of his mouth! The other bottom canine was sticking out the side of his mouth, he was completely unable to close his little mouth all the way. Not ONCE was I told I was purchasing a kitten with a deformity. While I was provided with a few pictures of him, his jaw appeared fine. The only pictures I was provided were very small baby photos of him, which were grainy. I am extremely disappointed by the fact Rebecca did not mention this to me. After spending $1500 on a kitten I expected a lot more.
After further looking at the kittens, both has mats on their belly and between their legs and arms. They smelled horrible. The male kitten's eyes with extremely filthy. Both looked at though they were never brushed or given baths. As if this wasn't enough, the only paperwork I received was a crumpled piece of paper from Rebecca's vet. Then I noticed green puss coming from the female kitten's eyes.This only further escalated my anger. I called Rebecca, but instead talked to her husband. He claimed they never once noticed an issue. He proceeded to blame me, the airport, and the kitten. How on earth was I able to detect a problem within minutes, but these horrible breeders claim their wasn't an issue????? I feel deceived and lied to. Rebecca then tried to claim this issue was my fault! Rebecca Sprague has no respect for her customers or her kittens, or the Dearheart blood line to be selling kittens with deformities and not make her buyers aware of any problem. I want to make sure this never happens to another hopeful customer of hers. Purchasing a kitten from http://silvercattery.com/ will only bring extreme disappointment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Persian Kitten
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."